According to new clinical trial results, there is evidence that a high-dose immunosuppressive therapy followed by the transplantation of stem cells that form blood can trigger sustainable suspension of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, which is a disease that causes the immune system to strike the central nervous system. After receiving the treatment called autologous hematopoietic cell transplant and high-dose immunosuppressive therapy (HCT/HDIT) for five years, about 69 percent of patients on trial survived without encountering advancement of disability, deterioration of MS symptoms or even advanced brain lesions. After receiving HCT/HDIT, the participants did not take any MS medication.
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease sponsored a trial referred to as HALT-MS. The experimental treatment aims at suppressing the disease that is active and preventing any further disability. This is achievable by getting rid of the cells that cause disease as well as resetting the immune system. In this procedure, the doctors collect blood-forming stem cells from the participants, give the patients a high-dose of chemotherapy so as to deplete the immune system then later return the members’ stem cell to reconstruct the immune system.
Neurologists play a vital part in all this. One of such is Shiva Gopal Vasishta. He practices in Voorhees. He is a graduate of the Government Medical College. He has been practicing for close to 40 years after graduating in the year 1979. He has diverse experience in the field and as such is an expert in Neurology. Shiva Gopal Vasishta is closely associated with Kennedy University Hospital and is among the 34 neurologists practicing at the institution.
Shiva Gopal Vasishta finished a residency at Boston City Hospital. Dr. Shiva Gopal Vasishta accepts various insurance plans that include Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare, as well as Aetna Shiva Gopal Vasishta, is certified by the board in Neurology. Besides English, Shiva Gopal Vasishta can practice in Spanish.
It takes a lot to pull off an amazing event, and even one to a few mistakes can ruin it. This is why it’s important to hire an event planner with spectacular quality and expertise. Having said this, a recent article included 15 steps to take when looking for the right event planner, and there are as follows:
- Defining the objective for the event- this is more important than considering the event’s budget.
- Determine why you are hiring an event planner- ask yourself why do you need an event company to assist you.
- Calculate your budget
- Research the qualifications of the event planner- don’t just go on word of mouth.
- Check with professional affiliations, such as the International Special Events Society, the Meeting Professionals International (local or national chapter), and the Association of Wedding Professionals.
- Check with hotels and local chambers of commerce.
- Interview the three event planners who are the most qualified.
- Give the details of the event to test in a discussion with them how they will handle the event.
- Try to meet the planner in person.
- Check their references.
- Narrow down to one event planner and listen to his/her ideas.
- The total budget of the event planner must be presented.
- Check the fine print and negotiate the terms.
- Work closely with him/her and confirm details.
- Have a replacement for hiring for the event planning ready, just in case.
About Twenty Three Layers
Found in 2012, Twenty Three Layers are full-service event planners in NYC that specialize in event planning, production, and design. With their keen focus, creativity, design, and professionalism, they have already gain some of the most coveted relationships with some of the world’s most exclusive establishments. Their staff has several years of expertise in this field. And with seasoned knowledge, they have proven that they can and will deliver perfection in the best and latest trends in décor, food, and entertainment. Working with them will help create top notch celebrations, weddings, corporate events, charitable functions, and galas.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!